Latest Jokes

SantaBanta Universal Humour for May 1, 2020

Every One is Fed Up!

Every One is Fed Up!
Donald Duck really badly wants to change her first name now!!!

Backlog of Prayers

God is happy! He has cleared all the backlog of prayers of his devotee's.

1. Kids: I wish we had no school and play all day.
Done

2. Women: I want the undivided attention of my husband.
Done

3. Husbands: I'm sick of this traffic, I wish I could work from home.
Done!

4. Working Moms: I wish I could spend some quality time with my kids and read.
Done!!

5. Students: I wish I had no exams?
Done!

6. Old Parents: I wish our kids could spend more time with us rather than being busy everyday.
Done!

7. Employee: I'm slogging too much, need a break.
Done!

8. Employers: I have no life of my own, I wish could relax.
Done!

9. Earth: I cant breathe, I wish I could get a break from all this pollution and chaos... Done!

Beware of what you wish - You might just get it.... Without Warning!

Picture SMS

I need to social distance myself from my refrigerator.<br/> So I can flatten my curve!

I need to social distance myself from my refrigerator.
So I can flatten my curve!

If oil prices fall further, Arabs will sell Camel Milk and they will be called Milk Sheikhs!

If oil prices fall further, Arabs will sell Camel Milk and they will be called Milk Sheikhs!

Just a quick reminder:<br/> The flu has a vaccine and still kills 45-65k people annually!

Just a quick reminder:
The flu has a vaccine and still kills 45-65k people annually!

Clean SMS

I need to social distance myself from my refrigerator.
So I can flatten my curve!

If oil prices fall further, Arabs will sell Camel Milk and they will be called Milk Sheikhs!

Just a quick reminder:
The flu has a vaccine and still kills 45-65k people annually!

Hindi SMS

बड़े बुजर्ग़ कह गये हैं कि...
बहु
दामाद
तरबूज़
अंदर से कैसा निकलेगा कोई नहीं जानता!

लॉकडाउन में 24 घण्टे घर पर 'गृहलक्ष्मी' के साथ रहते-रहते मेरे अंदर एक अदभुत शक्ति' का संचार हो गया है! और वो शक्ति है...
.
.
.
.
.
.
'सहन-शक्ति'!

पेट तो घर में बैठे-बैठे खाने से भी बढ़ रहा है!
मतलब इसमें बाहर के समोसे, कचोरी, पिज़्ज़ा और बर्गर का कोई दोष नहीं था!

Quotes

I thought I was the coolest guy in the room, but that was only until! Irrfan Khan entered it.

For people in business, 2020 is really just a year for staying alive. Don't even talk about your dreams and plans. Just make sure you stay alive. If you can stay alive, then you would have made a profile already.

You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.



from SantaBanta SMS https://ift.tt/2Wje5vs

No comments